Business Development Intern
Delft, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands
We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven Business Development Intern to join our commercial team. The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of the quantum industry and be able to identify and pursue new business opportunities. Preferably, they will have experience in marketing or sales, including account management. You will represent the company in various settings such as conferences, trade shows, and online meetings with various (international) clients.
· Researching the quantum industry and keeping up to date on the latest trends and developments
· Identifying potential new business opportunities and leads
· Developing and maintaining relationships with new and existing customers
· Developing and implementing marketing and sales strategies to increase revenue
· Managing customer accounts, ensuring customer satisfaction
· Assisting with the overall development of the business
· Working with other departments to ensure a unified approach
· Representing the company at conferences, trade shows, and other events
· Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or physics
· Experience in business development, marketing, and sales
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· A hands-on mentality and happy to execute a wide range of projects at the same time
· Motivated to make an impact on quantum computing
Ideal starting date: as soon as possible
QuantWare is the world's leading supplier of superconducting quantum hardware. Our mission is to Accelerate the advent of the quantum computer. We design, develop and fabricate state-of-the-art Quantum Processor Units. QuantWare offers a super fast-moving environment, the chance to work with world-leading experts and develop yourself in this fast-growing field, unlimited growth opportunities for employees, and a competitive salary with equity compensation. We are extremely motivated to solve a very hard problem and make useful quantum computation a reality. We are committed to diversity and work to build an inclusive environment in which all people, regardless of gender, race, religion, or background, can come to do their best work.
QuantWare is an equal opportunity employer.