Sales Engineer Quantum Technology
Delft, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands
QuantWare is the world's leading supplier of superconducting quantum hardware. Our mission is to Accelerate the advent of the quantum computer. Are you a sales engineer and always wanted to work for a company developing deep-tech products and services? Don’t miss this opportunity.
The impact of the role
To expand our team we’re looking for a Sales Engineer Quantum Technology. In this role you will help design our strategic planning and executing against this planning. This will involve a wide range of company-building responsibilities, including identifying and building relationships with key customers and partners. Internally you will help professionalizing our sales process.
You will be representing the company during events, visiting clients globally and providing support. This job opening provides a unique opportunity to contribute to a wide range of business topics at a deep-tech company on a strategic, planning, and executing level. You will work on strategically relevant topics such as pricing, collaborations, and customer journey management in a highly entrepreneurial setting. You’ll also work closely with the engineering teams, so if you’re interested in the technology behind; this is the place to be.
What are you going to do?
• Developing relationships with key suppliers, partners, and policymakers
• Professionalize and guide our sales process including support
• Support our product launches, including the marketing and media efforts
• Develop and build relationships with key partners
What’s in it for you?
- Salary based on your skills and experience
- Performance based bonus
- Being part of the future of Quantum Computing
- A scale-up environment where there is a room to shape your own role
- Flexible job; you’re communicating and visiting customers all over the world
- A fun team with a good spirit and room for personal development.
The ideal candidate…
… probably doesn't exist, but if you check most of the boxes underneath we would like to get in touch:
- You have either (both are a strong plus)
- Completed a physics degree or are close to completing one
- You have B2B sales experience (preferably in IT hardware or scientific equipment)
- A hands-on mentality and happy to execute responsibilities company wide
- Excellent communication skills
- Well organized with attention to detail
- Willingness to travel
- Living in the Netherlands or willing to relocate.
- Exceptionally motivated to make an impact on quantum computing
So, now we got your attention and interest; Apply!
In case you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to our recruiter Jorn Jansen via +31 6 24 227 486 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
QuantWare is the world's leading supplier of superconducting quantum hardware. Our mission is to Accelerate the advent of the quantum computer. We design, develop and fabricate state-of-the-art Quantum Processor Units. QuantWare offers a super fast-moving environment, the chance to work with world-leading experts and develop yourself in this fast-growing field, unlimited growth opportunities for employees, and a competitive salary with equity compensation. We are extremely motivated to solve a hard problem and make useful quantum computation a reality. We are committed to diversity and work to build an inclusive environment in which all people, regardless of gender, race, religion, or background, can come to do their best work.
QuantWare is an equal-opportunity employer.